How Do We Know If It’s a Good Idea to Work Together?
Would you hire an auto mechanic on price alone? Who’d never worked on a car like yours? Who couldn’t explain what’s wrong with your car?
We understand the three criteria you have for choosing a company like ours:
- Relief – you’re tired of being baffled by your financials and stuck about how to improve your performance
- Time – you want to spend this where it does your business the most good—and have more free time
- Money – you want your company to generate more, to fund its growth and your family’s lifestyle
- Trust – you want accounting partners to deliver what they promise
Here’s some basic information you should have before deciding to contact us.
Are You Looking for the Cheapest Bookkeeper?
Keep looking, because Norman Professional Services isn’t for you. As you can see from our services, entering numbers into QuickBooks is just the beginning of what we offer. If that’s all you need, many competent bookkeepers out there are a better fit for you.
Does This Look Like You?
Our company was founded in 2004. Since then, we discovered that Norman Professional Services works best with these kinds of companies:
- Have $750,000 to $5 million in annual revenues and seven to 30 employees
- Most provide business services or work in the trades
- Use QuickBooks
- Are beyond the start-up phase
- Have leaders who are open to new ideas
- Have owners who are tired of living paycheck to paycheck and not seeing their business move beyond breakeven
Are You Looking for Answers?
Our best clients are curious about these questions:
- How are we really doing?
- Who is our most profitable client? What are our most profitable products/services?
- Should we raise prices?
- If QuickBooks says we’re making a profit, why are we strapped for cash?
- Can you explain my financial statements to me in a way I’ll understand?
- How can my business create enough profit to put my kids through school? Fund my retirement? Pay for regular vacations?
Let Us Answer Your Questions about Your Company’s Financial Performance. Start the Conversation by Calling 708-524-1020.
Do We Look Like a Good Fit for You?
Trust and Personal Attention
“We were working with a big accounting firm, and its CPAs weren’t giving us much personal attention. We had to wait too long to get information on how the business was doing. And then we discovered there were some ‘phantom numbers.’
“Someone I trusted recommended Walter. I felt comfortable with him from our first meeting—and saw his not being a CPA as a plus! Today, our bookkeeping is done accurately, and I can view the numbers in real time at any time. Plus Walter and his staff also help us with planning and budgeting, so we keep our business on track.
“NPS delivers what it promises. I couldn’t ask for more!”
Paint Plus & More, Inc.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Ready to Give Up Your Confusion and Anxiety around "the Numbers"?
Call Us at